At HydroWorx, we're committed to sharing educational content on aquatics. As part of that mission, we've hosted or sponsored over 30 webinars in the last 3 years.
We are proud to launch a new webinar program offering athletic trainers the opportunity to earn as many as 12 continuing education hours by June 30, 2016.
Register today for the full program and you will be automatically registered for each of the available webinars. Some of the presentations to look forward to are:
- Functional Post-Op Rehab of Division I Swimmer Using Aquatic Therapy by Collin Francis, Indiana University
- Torn Achilles Tendon Aquatic Therapy Case Study by Katherine Lorens, University of Utah
- Treating Hypoxic Injuries with Hydrotherapy by Dr. Mark Gillet, West Bromwich Albion F.C.
- Aquatic Therapy for Athlete Upper Extremity Injuries by Murphy Grant, University of Kansas
- Aquatics for Sports Performance by Lance Walker, Michael Johnson Performance
You will receive notification emails with time and date information closer to each webinar for planning purposes.
One (1) CEU is available for each webinar through the NATA BOC for athletic trainers who watch the live webinars in their entirety.
Will you be away from your desk during a scheduled webinar? You can now join the webinar from your phone! Just download the GoToWebinar app from either the App Store, Google Play, or the Windows Store.
View all of our upcoming and OnDemand webinars here>>